Saturday, May 16, 2009

Emma 2 Months Old































August 2008-
We have now settled in from our move from Indiana to Illinois. I can't say I'd suggest moving with a 3 week old baby... it has been difficult and hard leaving behind our family and friends... but this is the Army life... and we've survived another move and I'm finally feeling like things are getting back to "Normal." I've realized I now have a new definition of the word... after having a newborn, moving and having the Hubby gone to his new position in the Army all the time! Normal=Craziness!
I finally had some time to take a few images of Emma today... I can't believe she is 2 months already... the time has really flown by... I wish I could just freeze these moments... Hopefully I've managed to do that in these photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment