Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome!

NatashaDalePhotography was created in August of 2007. I'm a self-taught photographer working on building my skills and business. It has started off a little slower than I had planned... but life has it's own plans! Evan and I were married December 30, 2006, started trying to start our family September 2007, conceived very quickly and had our tiny bundle of joy June, 2008. During that time, Photography had to be put on hold.

Well, I've have lots of practice this past year with the new addition to our family; Miss Emma Reece! I'm now ready to put my photography skills to work and capture your precious moments.

I will be posting sneak peeks of sessions on this site! Please stop by often to check out new post... I hope you enjoy my work... Comments are encouraged!!! Let me know what you think and like! :)

Thanks,
Natasha

Please E-mail me at NatashaDalePhotography@yahoo.com for more information or to book your session today.


Image courtesy of MarciRalphPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment